Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knitstory 5: Cindy's Story

Here's a short history from Cindy.  Her name on Ravelry is cbag.
I learned to knit at 8 or 9 from my English grandmother but never got past a narrow blue scarf.  At about 27/28 I took a knitting class from Lewiscraft and made one purple cardigan. Then in 2005, I got a Yorkie and a magazine with a really neat dishcloth pattern that I thought would make a nice Christmas gift for my Mother-in-law as face cloths with a fancy bar of soap. And my yorkie needed a coat. The knitting bug took hold hard and I knit daily now and have started a knitting group a my work where I have 2 ladies who are just learning. So with grandchild number two 4 weeks away and so many awesome patterns and SO MUCH yarn in my stash I foresee a LONG future of knitting ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment